- J16.05 - Checking the hypothesis of a Balkan origin of the Armenians
- P17.5 - Y chromosome haplogroup analysis to estimate genetic origin of Balts
- J16.27 - Armenian Highland as a transition corridor for the spread of Neolithic agriculturists
- J16.14 - In Search of the Origin of Haplogroup J1-P58
- J16.03 - Y-chromosome haplogroup analysis in the Besermyan ethnic group
- P17.4 - Mitochondrial DNA Analysis of the Southeast European Genetic Variation Reveals a New, Local Subbranching in Hg X2
- P16.085 - Population diversity and history of the Indian subcontinent: Uncovering the deeper mosaic of sub-structuring and the intricate network of dispersals
- J16.43 - Ancient mtDNA diversity in Bulgaria
- P16.072 - Mitochondrial DNA diversity in medieval and modern Romanian population
- P16.012 - Frequency analysis of the CCR5-Delta32 allele in medieval and modern Romanian population
- J16.78 - The gene pool of Argyn in the context of generic structure of Kazakhs according to data on SNP-Y-Chromosome markers.
May 30, 2013
ESHG 2013 abstracts
A couple of weeks before the ESHG 2013 conference, here are a few abstracts that caught my eye. Feel free to point to more interesting presentations in the comments section.