Some relevant past posts:
- U7 in Rostov Scythians
- The Indo-European invasion of the Baltic
- IE-speaking West Europeans are West Asian-admixed relative to Non-IE speaking Basques
- Indo-European genetic signatures in an Orcadian and a Lithuanian
- The Bronze Age Indo-European invasion of Europe
- Assessment of ancient European DNA with 'globe13'
- A clear unambiguous pattern of expansion mimicking the IE dispersal will appear in ancient DNA, providing the "smoking gun" for one of the different hypotheses.
- No such Eurasian-wide pattern will emerge, and it will turn out that Indo-Europeanization was effected with minimum dispersal of populations.